5:34 AM
1
After searching hours i found some nice looking south african girls bbm pin. I share with you, don't forget to make friendship if you need a nice friend to chat on bbm.

Hey . Anyone looking to chat , being friends and what else .:-p
I'm a 17 year old crld living outside Cape Town . I love people that can make me laugh , that is crazy . Funny is so SEX*Y ...!! And caring .
I'm a total bottom , so forgive me ... Lol
BBM Pin : 5C1F143B .
<3

Hey, I want to experiment, looking for young guys around joburg. Add me on bbm 7F1F5F86
Teens anyone welcome

Hi...I'm known as Matt
I'm 15
Male
And looking for friends...
BBM 58D0A5F8

I'm 17.....bottom coloured...looking for something sweet..or relationship..hook me up..5C3FD00B

My girlfriend and I are looking for someone to fool around with :P. We're 16 & 17, white, from Durban. We're looking for anyone that's younger than 25... Whites only please. Pin:593AF293

1 comments: